Have you ever wanted to be a healer?
If yes, then this is the most comprehensive and easily learned modality available. If you are already a Reiki practitioner in the Western Usui lineage, this Japanese lineage will increase your capacity to flow the energy and hone your healing skills. It’s an excellent modality if you are lacking passion, feel like you are off-track track with your purpose, or just feel stuck. It awakens the desire to live, love and manifest in the light.
EnSofic Reiki is part of the EnSofic Ray Healing Modality, which is the full Reiki system as it was originally intended to be used. Learning Fundamental level EnSofic Reiki is the first step to becoming an EnSofic Ray practitioner.
Below are some of the topics and material that will be covered —
- The Gokai also known as Mikao Usui’s 5 principles of Reiki
- How to do a self-treatment that you can do anytime
- How to do an EnSofic Reiki session with Life-Force Circulation for a client
- The first symbol in the EnSofic Reiki Healing System
- Strengthen your intuition especially when you flow the energy
- Release old wounds and assist in navigating life with clarity and wisdom
- Gently releases old wounds and assists in navigating life with clarity and wisdom
Trine C. Jensen is a certified teacher, healer and coach, and has traveled extensively studying multiple traditions of healing, meditation, shamanism and the performing arts. She teaches EnSofic Reiki and the Max Meditation System™ and performs Life-Activations, Crystal Healings, Egyptian Aura Clearing, EnSofic Ray and Reiki healing. She is a practicing Kabbalist trained in the Universal Kabbalah all through The Modern Mystery School. Trine’s more earthly credentials include being a Certified Coach. She received her master’s in Organization Development, and her BFA in Theatre. Trine has worked as a modern dancer, actor and Reiki master for over 25 years.
Cost: $850 ($250 deposit required when registering)
Location: Los Angeles
For more information & upcoming session dates, contact Trine Jensen at (323) 918-8118 or Trine@the7rays.com | www.the7rays.com